This week is one of the craziest weeks! I am exhausted and stressed out. However, I have no reason to complain. I am so grateful and happy. Life has thrown confetti of joy on my family. Yes, we are busy. Yes, plans have changed. Yes, I really want to take a nap!
If I were to take a moment and actually nap (funny, I know) I would count the kindness sheep: the moments of joy, kindness, and gratitude while I lull myself into a meditative slumber.
The moments randomly and steadily appear in my mind…my eyes become heavy…
- My nephew was born.
- I made cupcakes for my daughter’s school birthday party.
- My baby girl hugs me before nap.
- My husband fixed a shelf for me.
- My big girl becomes a Brownie this week.
- A nice lady gave me her cart in the supermarket.
- My baby girl is so good in the supermarket.
- My parents came over to help me.
- My husband makes me laugh.
- I am going on vacation with my parents and family.
- Making summer plans with friends.
- My big girl’s recital. I cried big tears of joy!
- My mother-in-law is coming to the Big Girl’s Brownie ceremony.
- My husband will be there too!
- I will meet my nephew this weekend.
- The joy of refuge in the cocoon of my home.
- My house is quiet at night.
- Clean children
- Warm weather
- My body allowed me to finish a killer workout.
- Life (when I don’t mess it up with my craziness)
How about you? What are your kindness sheep? I hope you have many beautiful moments to count. Sleep well.