1. Show the award on your blog
2. Thank the person who nominated you.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 blogs. Link your nominees’ blogs.
Thank you Not The Average Mama for nominating me. Blogging comes from the heart, it means so much to be appreciated by amazing bloggers like you.
Let’s start off with the 7 facts about me!
1. I drink way too much coffee.
2. I chew too much gum because I drink too much coffee. It’s a terrible cycle! Yuck! Coffee breath!
3. I will always choose a book over chocolate (that has nothing to do with being a diabetic),
BUT, I will never choose wine over a book, or a book over wine:
A book and wine make the perfect pairing!
4. I have a severe Math Allergy.
5. I never understood what it meant to love someone so much that hurts until I had children. When I watch them play together, I get so filled with love that my heart aches.
6. I have a crush on Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. Since I am happily married, I would love to work out with him!
7. I am a closet Disney fan.
Now on to the nominations!
“When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them.”